Steve Martin - Rare Bird Alert: Includes Banjo Tab Songbook with Original CD

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Steve Martin - Rare Bird Alert: Includes Banjo Tab Songbook with Original CD Details

(Homespun Tapes). Steve Martin's latest CD, Rare Bird Alert , has received raves from critics, fans and players alike. His 13 songs and sparkling banjo solos, in both clawhammer and three-finger picking styles, are whimsical and fun-filled, always beautifully crafted and superbly played. This bundle pack includes the actual CD release from Rounder, as well as a book featuring tablature and lyrics, and brief instructions for playing each tune. Songs: Rare Bird Alert * Yellow-Backed Fly * Best Love * Northern Island * Go Away, Stop, Turn Around, Come Back * Jubilation Day * More Bad Weather on the Way * You * The Great Remember (For Nancy) * Women Like to Slow Dance * Hide Behind a Rock * Atheists Don't Have No Songs * King Tut. A great value at $34.99!

Reviews

Rarely have I bought an album that I MUST play every day. I keep t in my car so I can play it while I drive. Why? ...because it makes me happy. I never get tired of it. I only wish there was a ukulele banjo (GCEA) tabs book for this album.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel