Piano Playing Made Easy: Hymns

Category: Books

Piano Playing Made Easy: Hymns Details

64 pages of music to enjoy. inc: Now Thank we all our God, When the Saints go marching in, Joyful Joyful we adore thee, When I survey the wonderous cross, Abide with me, Angels we hae heard on high, Fairest lord jesus, Rise & Shine, Christ the Lord is Risen, Sweet Hour of Prayer, Joy to the World, Holy Holy Holy, Praise God from whom all blessings flow, A mighty fortress is our God, Rock of Ages, All Hail the power of Jesus name, Hail Holy Queeln Enthroned Above, Nearer my God to thee, Jacobs Ladder, All Night all Day, Were you there when they crucified my Lord, Faoth of our Fathers, Blest be the tie that binds, Jesus Loves me, O for a thousand tongues to sing, Amazing Grace, Just a Closer walk with thee, Ave Maria, Shall we gather at the rier, Hel's got the Whole World, Bringing in the Sheaves, When we all get to heaven, Swing Low Sweet Chariot, When the roll is called up onder, What a friend we have in Jesus, The old rugged cross, The Lord's Prayer, Go Down Moses , In the Sweet By and By Read more

Reviews

I would recommended for beginners of the piano or keyboard. Directions very easy to understand. I think you will really enjoy this book.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel